Friday, March 16, 2007

My first title! xD


Hi friends! :)
How're you?
Today I want describe an important person for me... His name is Max, and he's eight months teoretically but he seems five months. Max's mum is the best friend of my mother. He's premature, he was born on the 30 of June when his mother was of 6 months...! He weighed 900 grams... Those weeks were very hard and complicated by all.


He's in my house every day 'cause his mother has a pharmacy in my village. If the baby is in the pharmacy, Anna can't work.

He's still very small and he has respiratory problems. When he is cooled, he has to connect to a carboy of oxygen because he has difficulties in breathing. The respiratory device is the last one that it develops in the pregnancy.

He was two months in the incubator and a month in the neoborne's room...

In spite of the problems that he has had... he is a very nice and cheerful baby! :)

I have made now this photo, he's on my side! He is dirty because he has been eaten a biscuit! Jeje!


I like babies a lot...!

Kisses***bye!


_KristinA_


TGIF!

1 comment:

Can Fonsu said...

cute!!! XD!
you are a sweetheart, cristina!!:-)
the baby will grow healthy and happy, I am sure, because medicine helps a lot today but love... isn't it one of the best medicines in life?? :-)